Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs)
Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) navigate freely within a defined area and orient themselves when picking up a load carrier by its position and alignment. So why not increase the vitality of your warehouse with our versatile AMR.
- Transporting pallets, goods and small parts quickly and flexibly from A to B.
- Automatically retrieving or depositing load carriers.
- Transporting various different load carriers.
- Mixed operation with other AMRs and AGVs.
Goods-to-person order picking
- Preparing individual orders and transporting to the order picking station.
- Load carriers: mobile racking, boxes on tables.
- Less susceptible to errors than a manual order picking process.