Jungheinrich Diesel Forklift 4s trucks offer the dynamic and extremely stable hydrostatic forklifts that are ideal for harsh, year-round applications, both indoors and outdoors.
Whether in reverse, operating with heavy attachments or when working on ramps and slopes – here considerable strength meets maximum stability. The robust Jungheinrich forklifts convince with their fast and reliable maneuvering at the highest level of energy efficiency. This is ensured by the hydrostatic drive concept, which combines high driving and lifting performance with outstanding driving characteristics. You can benefit from consistently high throughput, ease of maintenance and first-class ride comfort.
- Lift (standard mast): From 2900 to 7500 mm
- Capacity: 2500 to 3500 kg
- Travel speed unladen: 21.5 – 22 Km/hour
- Lift Speed unladen: 0.56 m/s
- Comfortable workstation for maximized productivity
- Jungheinrich Floating Cab for isolating vibrations and oscillations
- Oil-immersed multi-disc parking brake with Automatic hand brake
- Continuous motor, air filter & diesel filter monitoring on truck display
- Excellent stability due to low center of gravity & high pivot steer axle
- Innovative hydrostatic drive concept - Optimized energy efficiency - maximum throughput and gradeability
- Stage-of-the art Kubota industrial motor-comply with Tier 5 exhaust emissions
- Hydrostatic drive concept for maximum performance.
- Simple connection of various assistance systems
- Adaptable operating concept for maximum flexibility
- Easy to service with low maintenance requirements
- Excellent all-round view and best ergonomics for efficient working
Talk to our team about our Diesel Forklifts today...