Stack Group supports Shipa Delivery with its first Distribution Center in Kuwait 19 Jun 2021
Stack Group is proud to be associated with SHIPA Delivery for their first Distribution Center at Agility Warehousing Complex, Kuwait. After scrutinizing all the proposals submitted by major Intralogistics Suppliers, Shipa Delivery shortlisted Stack Group and awarded the tender for Supply & Installation of Heavy Duty VNA Racking system and modification of Mezzanine system to convert it to a VNA Racking system.
Stack Group is also proud to rent its Jungheinrich “JUNGSTAR” EKX 516 Tri-Lateral Stacker, Jungheinrich Stacker and Pedestrian Pallet Trucks to Shipa Delivery for their new Distribution Center. Stack Group’s in-house Construction team designed and installed Wire guidance system at the Distribution Center.
JUNGSTAR EKX Stacker Features:
- Ergonomic workstation – The comfortable and fast entering and exiting though the lowest entry step in the class. Control panel with electrically adjustable height/tilt for optimum operating position, relaxed sitting and comfortable sanding with sprung, adjustable and foldable comfort seat, making it a great place to work.
- Maximum efficiency – High throughput with by far the lowest energy consumption available thanks to synchronous motors and new enlarged battery capacities.
- Extremely flexible – Various features of the standard EKX portfolio are available with a wide range of additional options to customize perfectly to your operation.
- Proven technology – Intelligent RFID tracking offers all the possibilities you might require for optimal system integration.
- Safe Handling – Large panoramic window with very good view of the fork tips for reliable lifting of loads, coupled with large color display, makes driving safe.
From initial concept design, supply, installation, commissioning and technical support, we work closely with our clients to deliver turnkey intralogistics solutions. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.